I have the finest recette I’ve ever made from Banana Bread. It’s humid and flavorful, it’s a traditional recipe that you have to try! Chocolate chips, walnuts can also be added or eaten plain. The Gluten-Free Banana Bread Recipe may also be readily adjusted.
- 2 cups MINUS 2 tablespoons All-Purpose Flour
- 1 cup sugar, granulated
- 1 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup Oil – canola or vegetable
- 2 Eggs
- 3 very ripe bananas, mashed
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped, optional
- Check the oven to 350 degrees Celsius and coat a bread saucepan with a spray.
- Dry ingredients, meal, sugar, baking soda, and salt, sift in a big basin.
- Furthermore, one by one, add oil and eggs. Every addition beat
- Serve great with mashed banana and vanilla.
- Fold the nuts
- In the pot, pour 1 standard loaf (9×5) or 3-4 small creams into the recipe).
- Bake at 350 °C – normal loaf for 50-60 minutes or tiny loaves for around 30-40 minutes or until clean a toothpick inserted in the center
Banana Bread Tips
- Tip #1: Make sure your bananas are over-ripe, you want them to be incredibly brown, very soft
- Tip #2 Baker: This recipe is fast, straightforward, and maybe hand mixed.
- Tip #3 of the Baker: You may create a 9-15-pan banana bread or a mini-pan.
- Tip 4 of Baker: It is ideal for breakfast, snacks, or even for dessert! If you prefer, top it with small cream cheese.
- Tip #5 of Baker: you may add to this sweeter recipe 1 cup of chocolate chips.
- Tip Baker #6: Swap your favorite Gluten-Free Meal from the meal and you never will notice the difference!
Banana Broad frozen wonderful, so if you have additional bananas, whip one or two lots of this Banana Bread with walnuts, and freeze a lot later. It’s excellent donations too!
Homemade Banana Bread Nutrition
- Nutrition Facts Banana Bread
- Serving Size: medium piece (97ggrams)
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories from Fat 79Calories 247
- % Daily Value*14%
- Total Fat 8.8ggrams 26%
- Saturated Fat 5.2ggrams
- Trans Fat 0.3ggrams
- Polyunsaturated Fat 0.6ggrams
- Monounsaturated Fat 2.3ggramsn17%
- Cholesterol 51mgmilligrams 10%
- Sodium 231mgmilligrams 6%
- Potassium 211mgmilligrams 13%
- Total Carbohydrates 39ggrams 7%
- Dietary Fiber 1.7ggrams
- Sugars 19ggrams
- Protein 3.8ggrams 6.2%
- Vitamin A 6.3%
- Vitamin C 1.8%
- Calcium 7.4%
- * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie die