Low testosterone levels in men cause fatigue, hair loss, low libido, muscle loss, and mood swings.
But there are certain testosterone foods and supplements which will naturally boost and increases testosterone levels in men. This male hormone is important for the right functioning of the body, for energy, and drive . We take an in depth check out the causes, treatment, and foods, which promise to spice up testosterone levels.
Causes of low testosterone levels:
The reasons for low testosterone levels or male hormones vary from damage to the testicles, malfunction of the hypothalamus and pituitary , brain tumour , and inflammation of the testes. Age, drinking alcohol, smoking, illness, surgery and psychological state also causes low testosterone levels.
Treatment for low testosterone levels:
A popular treatment may be a hormone replacement therapy for enhancing testosterone levels. This treatment helps increase and balances the testosterone levels in men.
1) Bananas: This fruit increases energy and also helps increase libido by naturally increasing testosterone levels. Bromelain and B-complex vitamin present in bananas can increase the assembly of testosterone.
2) Pineapple: This fruit is additionally rich in bromelain, which is vital for the assembly of testosterone, thereby boosting one’s drive .
3) Eggs: Lack of vitamin D leads to low testosterone levels and vitamin D are often sourced from eggs.
4) Oyster: Zinc that’s found in oysters helps within the production of testosterone, and also builds muscles, reduces the danger of infertility, and boosts endurance.
5) Cruciferous vegetables: This includes broccoli, cabbage, and cauliflower, which reduces estrogen levels.
6) Garlic: Combine garlic with a high protein diet to naturally increase testosterone levels.
But always remember to take care of a balance together with your testosterone levels, as high testosterone levels over a protracted period can cause infertility in men, lack of drive , and therefore the shrinking of testes.