About Chia Seeds
Foods from plants have long been linked to lower risk of several bad states of health, including obesity, diabetes, cardiac diseases, and overall mortality.
They are proven to promote a healthy communicative function, greater energy, and a decreased total weight.
Quick facts on chia seeds: some crucial topics about chia seeds are found here. The full article has further details.
- Chia seeds provide a good supply of fatty acids omega 3, fiber, antioxidants, iron, and calcium.
- Chia grains also include 5,6 grams of protein in a 28-gram or 1-ounce intake.
- They may substitute egg in vegan cookery mixed with water.
- Chia seeds may be eaten raw or cooked but added or soaked before eating in another meal.
About Coconut Milk
Coconut milk may be a delicious cow’s milk replacement. The white body of fully matured brown coconuts is made of milk from a coconut. Like cream, a thick volume, and the rich texture of cocoa milk.
People often make cocoa milk mistakes for cocoa water. Both are quite different liquids. Coconut water really comes from less mature green cocoons.
Certain Health Advantages are:
- Blood pressure and cholesterol are reduced
- Creates muscle and contributes to fat reduction
- Rich of electrolytes and fatigue prevention.
- Can help to reduce weight
- Enhances digestion
- Controlling constipation
Chia Seed Coconut Milk Pudding Recipe
- 100g full-fat coconut milk
- 15gm chia seeds
- Truvia 0.5gm
- 0.2gm ground cinnamon
- a bit of salt, and if required, water to thin the consistency
- Combine all of the ingredients well. The resulting combination will be quite thin.
- Refrigerate the pudding for at least 2 hours, covered with plastic wrap or a lid.
- Stir the pudding after 2 hours. The chia seeds should have swollen and softened at this point. The pudding will be considerably thicker in texture. If necessary, thin with water.
- Serve cold or hot!